wow. He is getting so big so fast.He is so cute , They both are.:)
OMG! Dylan is getting so big. He is adorable!!
I can't believe he is rolling over so well!! Lincoln isn't that advanced yet! Although he did do it at like 3 weeks old, but since it hasn't happened again I think we could call it a fluke!PS. I don't think I can call my blog fancy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow. He is getting so big so fast.He is so cute , They both are.:)
OMG! Dylan is getting so big. He is adorable!!
I can't believe he is rolling over so well!! Lincoln isn't that advanced yet! Although he did do it at like 3 weeks old, but since it hasn't happened again I think we could call it a fluke!
PS. I don't think I can call my blog fancy!
Post a Comment