Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dylan is 4 months old!

Dylan had his check-up w/ Dr. Rogers...he is 18 pounds and 27 inches long. That put him in the 95th percentile. Comparing to McCade at that age... McCade was 18-5 and 261/4 inches. So they are just about the same. Dr. Rogers actually said Dylan is long and lean.
He loves chewing his hands, playing with his feet, and his biggest interest is his big brother. He adores him and watches every move. He still likes to wake up about 2-4 times a night.
I love it when he plays with his feet!



Watching McCade




McCade pretends he is going to poke him... he got in trouble a few times for really poking him... now it is a pretend game and it is one of those things that irritates me a little... he does it too often! (sometimes I am not sure if it is pretending or not) But I know it will soon be forgotten... I am blogging it b/c years from now I will smile about it.


No comments: