look at those pacies! he is saying "the flash is too bright!!" and i am saying "happy birthday!!" can't believe my firstborn is 3! we had a small b-day party w/ close friends at McDonald's playground. McCade was so excited about it, he chose a Diego cake, he was so proud! We (and my parents) gave him a tractor.... oh he LOVES it. He looks so cute on it, I think he likes the trailor the most. He loads all sorts of things on it. Since McCade's b-day he moved to his big boy bed and he is pretty much potty trained. Two major milestones for us. Now I just need to do something about those pacies.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I cannot believe he is three!! Hope y'all are doing good. Loved the update. That tractor pic is too cute!
Post a Comment