Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July 2009

Watching the parade. The shirt I have on is a Jasper Walmart purchase... :)






Isn't Trey just the cutest little boy!














The 4th of July weekend was such a good weekend. Even though Dylan was recovering from an ear infection we still decided to go to Les and Rae's lake house. I didn't know if I should stay or go. But I was soooo ready to get out of the house, visit, and do something fun. So my decision was probably a little selfish. Dylan slept well.... after I figured out he hated his pack/play. So he slept on a mattress on the floor. I forgot (and Andy too) my bag, with all my and Dylan's stuff. I realized how little we really need... I did make a quick trip to Walmart and bought a few things. But all that stuff I packed... was so not needed. I was just a little disappointed that my boys didn't match on 4th July :) McCade had a blast. I think he enjoyed the trip the most! I am so thankful for family. I love you guys so much!

No comments: