Friday, November 20, 2009

why I don't invite anyone to our home...

These photos were taken at 9am... I cleaned the room last night... all this damage happened in only about an hour. I decided not to take photos of the other rooms... it is just too depressing. The kitchen floor is covered in Tupperware and sippy cups, the dining room has crumbs and fruit on the floor, the main bedroom has loads of laundry to be folded, Dylan emptied his drawers in his room, and McCade went through his cars/trucks basket in his room. So please understand dear friends... it is for your own safety that you are not invited to the Stinson house :) The question is will I stay sane??? Please pray for me :) Oh and I forgot to mention... the bathroom floor is covered in toilet paper and bath toys.


4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey I know that house. It looks just like mine!! Funny post!

Matt & Leigh Anne said...

"Living the dream" as Matt tells me all the time. This is real life, and I love the fact that it is not just me!!!!

Momg said...

All that is just proof that you have little blessings around, some days when my girls are at school all day I wish my house was like that again. They grow up so fast, enjoy this faze of having your house be a toy box!

Moden Family said...

I'm convinced that people who have clean houses DON'T play with their kids. So, embrace the messy moments and join in on the chaos!! You are too funny!