No, McCade is not asleep... :)
McCade riding a bull.
Dylan is 4 weeks old today!
Enjoying the slides at Pump it up.
McCade had NO interest in Santa....maybe a little from a distance.

When I had McCade my life totally stopped for a year. I pretty much stayed home and was too tired (and scared) to go anywhere. My friends would invite me for lunch and I would either not show up or come up with an excuse not to go. With Dylan... totally opposite. I have no choice... McCade's life has to go on... So, I am very, very proud of myself to announce what we have been doing with Dylan... to keep McCade's life normal.
Last week we went to a play date (I did have clean clothes on, clean hair, but no make up on), Saturday we we went to Target (it was very, very busy) McCade LOVES Target b/c he gets popcorn.
Monday we went to the mall.... YES the mall... I had mascara on... McCade had to meet Santa, we ate at chick-fil-a and played at the mall's little play ground... I prayed God will kill every germ we got in contact with.
Tuesday we went to Walmart to get groceries...in the rain!
Wednesday my mom helped out and came to get McCade for a while. Thank you mom! I could sweep the floor, vacuum, and clean the bathrooms.
Today we went to Pump it up! It is so, so cold, so McCade can not play outside. While I was rocking Dylan I prayed and asked God to guide me what to do with McCade... and Pump it up came to my thoughts. So, I went in faith... praying that we would not get any kind of bug. McCade had a blast, got rid of some energy, and is still napping... :)
How is Dylan handling all this??? GREAT.... he sleeps in the car seat. He is such a good baby.
Tomorrow we are going to play with some friends.
And then it is WEEKEND... which means Daddy is with us... yeah!!
Hopefully next week it will be warmer... what does people do up north to entertain their toddlers????

1 comment:
You are such a great mommy. I am so happy for your new addition:)
Post a Comment