Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dylan is 3 weeks old!!



Well, I can't believe it, but our sweet baby is 3 weeks old. Time is going by really fast! He is such a blessing; I am enjoying him so much. Breastfeeding this time is a joy, and not a pain...If you look at photo #1 he actually is getting some rolls in his thighs, which make my mommy heart so very happy. All the feedings are working!
Dylan weighed 9lbs 9 oz for his 2 week check-up and grew 1 1/4 inch.
He woke up just 2 times last night... I forgot how good it feels to get more than 4 hours of sleep!
McCade is doing very well. I do think he is getting a little tired of being home all the time, I also think he is ready for me to get out of the house... last night he asked me if I would go to a meeting... :) I think it means he wants to be home alone with daddy. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so gorgeous! He looks just like you! I'm so glad everything is going well!

Unknown said...

He is beautiful!!!! :)
Melissa

Misty said...

He's definitely got the Stinson look down. :)