Dylan was asleep, so he missed out on the photos.
I have so, so much to be thankful for. I just can't thank God for everything, and I am not going to try to mentioned it all. Just a few...
I am so thankful for sweet Dylan. He arrived the perfect time! Stephaan was here to meet him; I could go to Wentzel's wedding; and McCade is just the right age for a new brother. I am so ashamed for doubting for how it all was going to work out.... God is in control and He definitely knows best.
I am also so thankful for a great husband. He has been helping me so much, and I am sad this long weekend is over. It was so nice to have him around. He works so hard for us, and NEVER complains about it.
I am so thankful for a wonderful family, and my mom/dad are here with me on the same continent. I am soooo thankful they have their green cards.
I am so thankful for wonderful friends. I am so blessed!
I am so thankful for my beautiful sons. They are just AWESOME! McCade has been such a good boy and makes me so happy!
I am so, so thankful for my wonderful in-laws. I have the PERFECT mother-in-law. She is jewel. I have so much appreciation for her, and will ALWAYS be thankful for the week she stayed w/ us.
I can go on and on, but will stop now.
Thank you Jesus for my great life!

1 comment:
Hey girl.This is Jessi,Marla's best friend. I am so glad I found you on here. I love reading these things. So glad you had a good Thanksgiving. :)
Post a Comment