Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So cute!

McCade loves his brother!








I told McCade to take the sippy cup out of his mouth so I can see his pretty lips, so he showed me how pretty it really is :)



Great Granma Collins





One week old!








We are doing so well. Dylan is 10 days old today, such a sweet baby. McCade just amazes me everyday. He is so patient with me; especially when I have to breastfeed, he just accepts that I can't help him at that moment and waits. He loves Dylan, and says "Dylan is so cute" probably about 10 times a day. When Dylan wakes up he says yeah, yeah, yeah. Here are some photos of the last week.

4 comments:

Matt & Leigh Anne said...

Precious, precious baby and big brother!! I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Christine and am so glad you shared your birth story with us! Can't wait to see y'all!

Momg said...

I'm so glad things are going good. You are such a great mother, you have two wonderful boys!!! How was the wedding??? I still want to bring dinner!! love you!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

That baby is precious. Congrats and wishing you a merry christmas