Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A week ago




Last week I decided to take McCade for a haircut. As most of you all know, I like his hair long (Andy actually does too), but he could barely see, so I decided it is time to make the world a little brighter for him. I took him to snip-its, so the lady who usually cuts his hair (which is maybe twice a year) wasn't there. The lady who was there was new and her hair style was shorter than Andy's. Why I didn't see that as a sign... I really don't know... She started cutting and cutting, McCade's beautiful hair was just falling and falling. I kept telling her in a nice way we like the long boy cut look... but she didn't get my nice way.... so after about 20 minutes maybe 25, she was done. I am so proud of McCade he was more patient than I was! I was sweating and hyperventilating, and kept telling myself it is okay... we don't have to come back in a very, very long time. She did us a favor. I was a little sad...must be my pregnancy hormones. But no matter what hair style my sweet boy has.... he will always be the cutest thing to me!!


No comments: