Saturday, November 8, 2008
Our Family together after 7 1/2 years!
What a blessing! Stephaan, my brother who lives in South Africa finally got approved for a visa; and he is here with us for a whole month! It is so wonderful to have him with us. He finally got to meet McCade; he will be here for Wentzel's wedding, and the arrival of our baby Dylan. How wonderful is that!! God is so good! We tried to take family pics today, since I have no idea if I will be able to be at the wedding in Houston (which is in 2 weeks). It was really hard to get the perfect photo... especially with Mr. McCade to look at the camera. We had fun though! Oh, and by the way... I am 38 weeks today.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay Christine, I'm looking at this beautiful family picture with tears in my eyes.......I'm soooo glad you all were together, your parents I know have to be so proud! You look so pretty!
Congrats on the little one... sorry he has to share a b-day with my dad. :)
Post a Comment